10 Disember 2008

..Tagged..second time..

ade2 je hamba Allah ni.....

'WHAT IF UR EX SAID THIS TO U ?'

1. hi, how r u?
fine..tq

2. hey! u wanna go to mall?
ooo no tanx.....

3. i love u!
ooo...tq

4. do u want some cookies?
no tanx...

5. can u take me a pic?
sorry i can't..so many things to hold. u can take ur own pic by ur self rite...

6. help me in my homework?
ooo sorry..u can do it by urself. u do not need any help....

7. here's my gift to u
ooo very nice but no tanx

8. let's just b textmates
no tanx

9. do u want me to buy u an ipod?
no tanx..i've one. my husband bought it for me

10.lets sit together in the bus
eerrrrgghhh...i don't like a bus...too crowded..too smelly...yerk..

11.hi baby
sorry...who's baby?

12.u still cute
of course i'm still cute

13.i still love u
tanx but u should not have any feeling to me...it's not good for us n our couples

14.can i visit ur house?
of course u can....bring ur family also

15.do u love me?
sorry..i'm not...it's over between us

names 3 candidates on ur list...
1. kak hajar
2. who?
3. who? anyone la...

1 ulasan:

azha4ever berkata...

isk....

malasnya nak layan tag...