6 Oktober 2009

...about my baby...

i was admit at Hospital Bersalin Razif on 4th August 2009, 8.00pm
it was 7 days late...i should deliver my baby on 28th July 2009
but it was no pain..no sign at all...KUASA ALLAH

so that nite d doc was given me d 1st induce....only God knows how i feel d pain... doc checked me in the next morning and only 1.5cm was open..so doc was given me d 2nd induce

on 6.30am 6th August 2009..doc checked me again n 3cm was open...that's day 9 late.doc suggested to my husband n me to do an operation..to save my baby..

on 8.55am 6th August 2009 my baby boy was born with beautiful n clean body..beautiful eyes,small mouth,sharp nose,dagu runcing hehehehe....2.89kg with 54cm lenght..n very tiny hair

within 3 days after birth..he always with me in my room..not in nursery...nurse told me that my boy is very 'manja'...kahkahkahkah
he will cry when he knows that nurse hold d other baby. n when d nurse was attained him..he was quite..kihkihkihkih...that nurse told me that my boy 'suka kacau kawan2 dia'....kahkahkahkah...atok n nenek pun gelakkan my boy..adusssss hehehehe

my husband n i was decided to given d name that we've chosen b4...MUHAMMAD IRFAN RAZIQ

so today my boy genap usia 2 bulan....

2 ulasan:

Harry berkata...

mana gambar dia intan...
nanti upload la dalam blog
btw, saya ada add awak dalam FB..
hehehehe

intan aziz berkata...

nanti saya upload pic dia yek..
skang semua dlm HP lagi la hehehe

sabar je masuk dlm FB tu...ishishish...